How to book your sessions for the conference?
23 September 2019
You will need to book the individual sessions again this year. We are working with a booking tool called ‘Sched’, and this tool syncs with our ticket provider ‘Eventbrite’ (the tool that you used to purchase your tickets)
How to book your sessions
Here are the steps that you can follow to book your sessions:
- Go to innerpeace.amsterdam/activate
- On this activation page, you will be asked for this information:
- Your e-mail address: use the e-mail address you purchased your tickets with
- Your order number: this looks something like this ‘1064747085’. You can find it in purchase confirmation e-mail that received from Eventbrite.
- In the next step, choose a password. This will also be the password that you can use in our App.
- Done! You can book your sessions now. When you book a session, it will be automatically saved to ‘My Sched’, no need to save manually. You can come back later if you want to change your bookings.
How can I transfer one of my tickets to my friend so they can book their own workshops?
HEADS UP: In some cases, there might be an issue with transferring tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out.
- Go to http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets/
- Create a login for Eventbrite (is NOT the same as your Sched login), or log in if you already have one
- In your ticket overview, go to the Tickets for the Inner Peace Conference
- You will see multiple tickets, and click ‘EDIT’ to change the e-mail address of that ticket to your friend’s e-mail address, and save your changes.
- It might take 30 minutes before all systems are synchronised and until your friend receives the ticket in their inbox.
- Your friend can now go to https://innerpeace.amsterdam/activate to start booking their own sessions.