General Terms and Conditions
Inner Peace Conference 2019 by Inner Peace Network
Definitions used in these General Terms and Conditions have the following meaning.
- Inner Peace Network: Inner Peace Network BV with its official seat at Prinseneiland 20G, 1013LR, Amsterdam and as listed in the Trade Register under number 74245066.
- Event: The Inner Peace Conference held on 5 & 6 October 2019 as organized by Inner Peace Network.
- Event Location(s): Any location (site) where the Event is held.
- General Terms and Conditions: These general terms and conditions that are applicable to the Event and which have been published at the Inner Peace Conference website, www.innerpeaceconference.org.
- Ticket: An (e-)ticket as sold by Inner Peace Network which grants access to the Event.
- Visitor: A person who attends and/or wishes to attend the Inner Peace Conference.
Admission, Tickets and Refunds
Upon booking a Visitor will be emailed a booking confirmation. This is NOT a Ticket to the Event. Tickets will be emailed separately. There is no admission to the Event without a valid Ticket.
All Tickets are non-refundable, unless the Event is cancelled.
A Ticket consists of a barcode and will be scanned upon entry. Once a barcode has been swapped for a wristband it cannot be used again.
The first scanned ticket to arrive at the Event will be allowed entry. Any subsequent ticket with the same code will be denied access. Please treat your Ticket as you would treat cash. Inner Peace Network accepts no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorized duplication of a Ticket.
In the event of cancellation of the Event, the value of the Ticket will be refunded.
By attending the Event, Visitor agrees upon the applicability of the General Terms and Conditions.
Teachers and speakers provide their own content to the Event. The scope, form, themes and goals of individual sessions are set out inter alia on the website of the Event.
Delight Yoga reserves the right to make changes in the program of the Event due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances. A change in program does not affect the existing cancellation policy of the Event.
Permission to use Visitor's portrait
Delight Yoga reserves the right to photograph and film the Event.
Photos and videos from the Event may be used for future promotional material by Inner Peace Network. By attending the Event, the Visitor grants the right to Inner Peace Network to use any images in which the portrait of the Visitor is present for future promotional material by Inner Peace Network.
Limitation of liability Delight Yoga
Attending the Event or Event Locations and leaving belongings in the changing rooms is at the Visitor's own risk.
Inner Peace Network will not be liable for any loss, (physical) injuries or damages suffered at the Event including damage, theft or loss of property of a Visitor, unless this is the result of gross negligence or wilful misconduct by Inner Peace Network.
Inner Peace Network works exclusively with professional yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes. Even so, a Visitor always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga class at the Event, the Student accepts this risk of an injury. Inner Peace Network provides the following guidelines for reducing the risk of an injury:
- Always consult a doctor before starting yoga classes if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
- If you have an injury or any other physical inconvenience, always inform your yoga teacher about this before starting the yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant yoga teacher.
- Perform the yoga exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
- Do not perform any yoga exercises that are painful.
- Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise.
- Avoid inverted poses during menstruation.
Applicable law and competent court
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law.
Any disputes in connection with the General Terms and Conditions and/or the Event will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam (Netherlands) or any higher court(s).